Commission for morbidyetdelightful!
thank god I never need to do my hair
RED Spy/BLU Soldier
원작에서 동거까지 하는데 왜 이렇게 마이너죠
Anonymous asked: Well, I see you'll been playing TF2 atleast. ;)
Yes indeed :p
Something a bit more recent this time around.
Anonymous asked: I also noticed two cool guys in black. Names? (Btw, no offense, but the guy without the hat, something is wrong with his ear) So are you incredible chatty?
It’s a good question, and for all I know there could be multiple issues with their faces. I’ve been in a slump for some time :s
Anonymous asked: Wow! Your dragon queen look fierce! (Is it feathers in her hair?)
I’ve been inactive on this account for some time, sorry. And yes, those are feathers in her hair :)
that’s nothing special ;____;;;„ hello
u mah FIRST follower
i didn’t really expect to have any
Oh, I see :o
that’s nothing special ;____;;;„ hello
Okay, it’s here…
the most crappy giveaway ever
- Assassin’s Creed Renaissance by Oliver Bowden - you probably know that I’m not a fan of Bowden’s works, but the book is actually very useful for game references if you don’t have time to play AC2 and you should definitely read it if you want to know why I do not like it very much :P
- Official Mass Effect artwork with Patryk ‘Garrett’ Olejniczak’s signature - it’s a very well done picture with Shepard <3 And I have plenty of them to give away!
- Fandom bookmarks - A LOT of them! :D The winner can choose from bookmarks with: Connor, Connor in captain outfit, Haytham, Aveline, Altair, Yusuf, Thorin, Bilbo, all dwarves from the Hobbit, Garrus, FemShep, Tali, Anders, Flemeth, Morrigan
- Printed requests - if you like my graphics you should be pleased ;) You tell me what character/fandom you would like to see and you’ll get a printed picture c: You can get a digital version if you like too!
- First place: Assassin’s Creed Renaissance book, 3x Mass Effect artwork, a printed graphic request (A4 size), 5 bookmarks of your choice
- Second place: 5x Mass Effect artwork (so you could wallpaper your favourite wall with them or something), 2x printed graphic request (postcard size), 5 bookmarks of MY choice (I’m sorry but the winner has the priority)
- Third place: 3x Mass Effect artwork, 2x printed graphic request (postcard size), 5 bookmarks of my choice
- You have to be following me to participate (I’m doing it for my lovely followers)
- My followers from all around the world are welcome :)
- You can reblog as many times as you want but just one reblog counts
- Likes count as well
- I will choose the winners radomly by [this] site
- You must have your ask box open in case you win, if you do not respond in 48 hours, your prize will be given away
- GIVEAWAY ENDS FEBRUARY 7
- I’ll send the prizes one week later when your requests will be ready
Post with 2 notes
There have been few moments when I’ve felt ashamed for living under the government of my country.
My parents are farmers. We sell pigs, sheep and cattle. For some time now, several years in fact, my parents’ pay for providing products has shrunk. They are constantly being controlled and all these people do is remark on little things, like how the calf needs this tiny 10 cm diameter hole to reach his neighbor calf when they can do that just as well above and around. How many trees we have where we let our animals go freely matters as well because we’re only allowed to have a certain amount of fucking trees in one patch or we won’t get no fucking allowance.
My parents are treated damn near as slaves when they do take good care of the animals, they do tend to them when they’re sick, and are paid shit for anything they sell. The meat native to the country is sold for sky-high prices which barely no-one can afford, whereas imported meat is cheap. People buy it because who the fuck can afford putting 200 sek on a steak when you’re studying or have kids?
Farmers all over my country have stopped providing because the pay is so low, the controls way over the top. We’re the last producer with pigs in our area.
And then to top it all off, some idiot in our government wants to put taxes on buying near-produced meat because the animals fart and shit.
We all fart and shit! We’ve done so for years before they even found out about the green house effect! So why the fuck don’t you have limited plane travel? Why haven’t you done more about the fucking cars? I hardly think animals could bring that kind of gas in such amount as to damage our planet when they’ve been there for thousands of years. Should we then put taxes on the museums too since they’re the ones housing dinosaurs now? Should we have something attached to us that counts how much we fart per day? How much shit we produce per day?
God fucking damn it I love my country but our government needs that stick out of its fucking ass and stop blaming the ANIMALS OF OUR PLANET for fucking with our atmosphere.
Page 1 of 17